Dec 21, 2008

bad hair day...

TODAY,the most unlucky day for me.....
as my anger's pressure getting to the highest point...
someone added the heat for me and...
BOOM....
volcano burst....

Like the phrase that a friend of mine often said....'bursting fire'...
yea...on that moment my head could cook an egg....

my body cell is calling off today...
i think my body have to relax for my cell to reborn.....


haha..tomorrow still a another good day.....
Hope so...



Suddenly....
i remember the phrase that heard from the hero in one drama...
"why do today have to be tomorrow's yesterday ?"
yea,why?

days go and passes like the lighting struck...
and the days will never repeat even you doing the same job...
just the memory that stay on with us...
yet we often remember the bad rather than the good one....


ACTUALLY the principle of life follow the basic English...
yesterday=past tense
today=PRESENT tense
tomorrow=future tense
So, today is a present that send by the god...

remember 'happy thought' make us fly....

No comments:

Post a Comment