Dec 24, 2008

My first....

FOR the first time....
i going to start my first job...
haha...can you think..
for the first time in 19 years...

a bit of nervous...
a bit of reliefness...
a bit of happiness...

if i work for this two week...
i can spend it on the trip that i plan for few months...

BALI....
a place of relax..
one of my place that added in my travel list...

Bali wil be my first station...
follow by...phuket...then around ASEAN...
AROUND ASIA...then
HAHA....AROUND THE WORLD...

but the first of all....MONEY...
none will come truth without money...

so....my word...
WORD HARD....PLAY HARD....

1 comment:

  1. yo!!
    i alone ler..
    haih..
    kolian nia..
    u hv luilui accompany, but me? haih..
    T__T..
    hahaha..
    take care la.. easy job lai la.. haha..

    ReplyDelete