Dec 21, 2008

one way road...

EXAM has past for few week....
my new life had started now...
no more high school...uniform...and those familiar faces through this years...

NOW...I'm standing here...
came to a fork road...
finding the right and suitable way for me...
and i just have one life..how do i know that i choose the right one....
would the path be difficult but short OR easy but long....
OR the reality.... difficult and long....



IF i choose the one that seem to be the bright one....would i missed him....
the 'right' one that waited at the dark path just to safe me from the danger?
or he just guide me from the beginning of the path....
but i didn't notice him?


AS for years...i just follow the path that made for me....
they cut off the thick and straggling bushes to let me see through the path....
they tell the angel of light to guide me as i won't fall off in the dark...
is now the time that has came to the end and now I've walk it all by myself...
packed my bag that contain my soul...my faith...my luck...and my love
toward to road that i have choose..
here i come....my FUTURE

1 comment:

  1. hope u can find ur right way and your MR. RIGHT..
    +oil ya..
    wishes u all the best..

    ReplyDelete